Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wine , Wine, and more Wine!

One may say The In Between of  stressful Life is ...

White Zinfandel, Moscato,  Sweet Red or Rose Sangria...
The names of my  favorite type of wines.
Who  loves wine ? doesn't like wine??  Who hasn't tried wine??

There are a lot of variety of wine. From White to red, sweet to bitter, and dry to exotic. There's a wine for every type of taste buds.
I'll take any sweet or exotic wine please!!
By all mean I wouldnt refuse a wine unless its extremely bitter or dry. There are wine  that are untorelable.
Ive learned, there's also a  ways to dry drink these bitter and dry wine.

Tips and tricks:
1.The trick is to pair it with cheese.
So you  take a bite of cheese and follow it with a sip of wine.It will taste like wonders.
Im asume its the mixture of the salty cheese,that gives it a good taste.

2.If the cheese is not available and the is not drinkable to you add some fruit juice and fresh fruit.. make your own signature sangria. ;)

It also depends on the brand and location the wine comes from. For instance, Sutter Home and Barefoot both produce wine of type such as the white zinfandel but the taste are completely different.
The little trick that's learned thought out time.

I believe a glass of wine a day  is great for the body and mind.
But if its a really bad day  a few glasses wouldn't hurt as long as its not made into a habit. ;)
specially if  your a parent!

My favorite by far are any type of sweet or moscato.
Just incase anyone wants to send me a bottle?? lol

Guess my favorite Wine  its a blue bottle with tan label anyone want to play... ?
share with me what's your favorite wine??

Do you have a tip or trick for me??

CHEERS,
VQ

2 comments: