Friday, September 21, 2018

Life as a You Tuber

The in between of a you tuber...

Many people find success by creating You Tube. I agree to a certain extent... How about you?

Aside from gadgets such as a video cameras or phones, to become a successful You Tuber people must have time, consistency, patience and good strategy and must importantly viewers.

Time is needed because it takes time. It take time to make a video especially if people are using multiple videos. It takes time to edit the video. Editing is not an easy task, people have to precise on editing  to capture the perfect moments.

Consistency is needed to please the audience. You Tubers must stay consistent on making video and posting  the video. If a viewer like one video  they are must likely going to search for  more video from the same You Tuber. So consistency is key.

Patience is very much needed for all the above example. You Tubers need patience on  the mount of time it takes to create and edit a video. It is always needed to stay focus and especially to gain subscribers. People are  not going to subscribe  on the first view. It take time and patience. 

A good strategy  is needed over all.  There should be a goal set to accomplish for instance how many videos per week. Also the name for the channel  The video maker must be able to select good focus topic(s). They should  have a good setting in which the video will be taking place for example studio room. Also, good lighting is needed to have a clear video. The You tuber must have a strategy  to be gain viewer and subscribers. This is done by spreading the word, sharing on social media, advertising etc.
Most You Tubers go above and beyond  to make their channel stand out, But it  may takes them weeks, months, even years.

I started a You Tube Channel with my Children. We call it "What We Do".
It's about having family time, and things to do with the children. I wanted to show the world that even though were are busy parent we still have to make time for our children before they grow up.
It takes time, we  made a few video,  but out of the many video we produced I only post maybe two.
Creating the video was not the issue it was fun, depending on the activity lol.  We even made a logo my son is an pretty great artist!
But it took me days to edit it. I needed to download an editing program then I had to teach myself how to use it. I'm pretty sure if  I were a stay home mom It would of definitely  taken me maybe one day vs a few to complete.
I am  currently still working on  strategizing before moving forward with the You Tube channel.
But  you can check us out if you want just click the link below.



It isn't a easy task. Having an You Tube Channel is a full time job. This is why most famous you tuber are successful they input time, effort, they are consistent and they strategize to get where they are now. All the  things I didn't do for my channel.

 What are your thoughts?? hope my opinion and suggestions someone out there.

Happy Readings !:)
VQ






1 comment: