Monday, September 10, 2018

A Littlte about Me, You and Us.

I asked my family and close friends to describe me in one word. People responded the following, distinctive, lovely, caring, brave, independent, awesome, feisty, generous, most honest, blessed, beautiful, and I can't leave out bitchy. One friend said, I'm a wonderful mother who is driven, ambitious and a hopeless romantic with a realist mind set, this was one of my favorite.
I could agree with all their responds, but I believe they speak quite highly of me, for I am also shy, self conscious, defensive at time and much more.

I am not Perfect.

I describe myself as an independent women who grow up quickly to become a mother of three beautiful children, two boys and one girl. A mother who thrives to achieve what's comes to mind for her children, for all I do is for my children.
I am a college graduated that have yet complete her dream career.
I consider myself God Princess, because if it wasn't for my faith, I wouldn't be able to achieve what I am today.
I still  have much more to learn, experience and achieve. I am looking forward to all the new adventures that life has to offer.
Or is it looking forward to all the adventures I have to offer life??? Hmmm...

You will learn a lot more about me through this blog. You will read about my perspective in life, thru the interesting topics I will be posting. You will read about my past, present and what I want in my future. You will read about how truthful I may be as well as dramatic, I can be very dramatic! :)


We will have a lovely time reading and learning about each other experience in our lives and the different opinions we'll be sharing. You will be responding to my posts and I will be awaiting to  discover your thought. We will have a lots of debates, but it will be lots of fun.

I hope you can imagine a little a bout me, the rest you will have to read throughout my post.

Happy Blogging World.
VQ

1 comment: