Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Get Things Done!

I recently was introduced to a YouTube video by Mel Ribbons which inspired me to stop procrastinating and to start getting things done.
It doesn't matter what the case can be, stressed, depressed, money issue or even a broken relationship, if you want to better any aspect in your life just simply get it done.

Mel Ribbons shares her story and method of how she overcame hard times. I was so surprise how accurate she her information was about the human brain and interactions within oneself.
She created a five second rule in which I will be trying out, as well as some other suggestion from here video. I was so amazed I check out a few of her videos.
I am blogging about her not to promote her, but because I believe that she can be  helpful. I want to spread the word and what better way then to blog. :)
She also have a book, I believe it called 5 Second Rule, but I can be wrong I haven't had a change to look into the book.
But I do know about her You Tube videos check her out!!

Happy Viewing !!
VQ


1 comment: