Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Whispering Sweet Nothings

The in between of  a relationship.

Isn't it amazing when someone surprisingly feels affection and is impressed by a significant other ??
When being loved unpredictably. When given attention unexpectedly. When feelings are expressed without asking for them. The feeling of being wanted spontaneously.
People should be able to feel and express these types of affection to one another.

"Babe just in case you don't know I find everything about you attractive intellectually, emotionally sexually everything" ,...These are words from my boyfriend. 

I Love Us.

As I read those words my heart beat raised. I began to blush, I couldn't stop smiling. I was in could nine for a minute. All I could think was how beautiful, attractive and smart he made me feel.  I knew he was genuine and best part, it was unpredictable.

I realized that I  have never been told words like these by anyone before without me approaching for it. For instance unless I ask questions like "what do you like about me",  I wouldn't expect a  respond.
The beauty of it is that I didn't ask him any questions. He out of the blue just expressed what he felt.
I was not only more in love with him at this instant but it was such a turn on. I wish he were next to me so that I could kiss him and express how I feel face to face.

This hasn't been the first time that he has given me a compliment. He always tells me I am beautiful. It was just a surprising to me since I wasn't expecting these words at all.

I believe that people aside from being loved should feel appreciated, wanted, and attractive. There may more feeling but these are some main feeling one should feel especially by their significant others.
A  Hey beautiful! An I love you, I miss you or even a kinky text like can't wait to touch you later.
These are words that make anyone feel esthetic! For both women and men.  People want to be needed, wanted and must importantly loved.

One should not only feel them but also express feelings in return. It goes both way!
I tell my boyfriend how handsome he is. When express how much I Love and miss him. I throw kisses at him and foul around with him especially when we are apart. I want him to feel as if I am always with him.

Showing affection is key in all relationship. But it doesn't have to only  be words. You can express affection in gifts, like sending flowers or editable arrangement ( I've gotten some... just because).
Or how about a romantic dinner or massage Or just a simple picture text will do.
It doesn't matter the gesture, the point is to show, and express true feelings to one another when its least expected. To know that there is effort pure into the relationship is just a plus.

I believe That's how one can truly know if they are actually being thought about.

What are your unexpected surprises? any affections you want to share?

Thanks for Reading!
VQ








1 comment:

  1. Ownnnnnnnnnn....Show affection is not my thing but I loved what I read.

    ReplyDelete