Saturday, September 22, 2018

The in Between of Forgiving and Forgetting.

Most People say in order to proceed with situation of  life its good to always forgive and forget.   I must disagree!
The fact is people really never forget. I always believe yes forgive, let it go and move on.
The fact is  that one should just embrace or figure out how to cope with the situation and let go of the past in order to be able to move on. In order to truly be happy.
I am not spefically targetting  in romantic situation. I am stating in general. In order to find happiness, one must let go of the past issues.
No need to plot revenge, no need to live in anger.
these negative action just lead to hatred and loneliness. 
I had a slightly sad life, moving around,  divorce parents, violence, betrayal all type of heartbrakes. 
I was depressed for a bit and I overcame it by letting it go. By accepting that it is in the past and nothing can be done to repair it expect to move on and continue life with either choosing to be happy or continuing to be  angry and  hateful.
I Chose to love myself. I chose to forgive.  I know that the memories are still there but  in order to  be happy i had to embrace them and let it go, So i did exactly that. Now I can say I am happy.
I Haven't  entirely reached my goals  in but  i am content. I chose to not look back to the times that I was down but to look forward and  process with future goals.
Everyone is different. People cope in their  own way, but there isn't a better feeling then to be happy. To love and to be loved.
I always say kill them with kindness. I will continue to love and treat people how Iwould want to be treated and let life take its course.
Letting go is key  to moving on.
Life is too short to be hateful. One can be living today and tomorrow be gone. So let it goo.
One say people are really over an issue when they are capable of talking about it.
If one is not,  or cry should and anger, They have yet to let it go.
Memories do come and go as people see and expirience event they had share that will remind them of the past, But they will compare how they currently feel and realize its a great feeling to chose to let go.
What are you opinions?? Do you ever really forget??

HAPPY READING!!
VQ

No comments:

Post a Comment