Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Happy Birthday to Us!!!


Its my birthday and I'll cry if I want too! 

Thirty two years ago I ruin my sister birthday party.... Or was I the best Gift EVER ?? 

My sister was born September 12,1985  at around 11 P.M.  A year later her 1st Birthday Party had to be cancel since my mother rush to the hospital to have me  on September 12, 1986 at  around 11am.
I
sn't it super cool????
Of course I was a blessing. :) 

For many years we share the same parties, same cakes. My sister was  over it!  She wanted her own party.
For our 15 and 16th birth my mother got use our own cake. It wasn't anything big just a few friends over our apartment and TWO separate cake !!!  It was great..
That our last childhood birthday. After that we were went our separate way. She move to Puerto Rico, then Florida, we only saw each other from time to time but didn't celebrate our birthdays. 

So for our 30th and 31st birthday. We had a 30's birthday bash. I travelled to Florida celebrated with my sister, cousin and friends. Took a helicopter ride around Disney. It was amazing!
We agreed to try to do a get together every year. 

This year she came to NJ. We will have a nice few days off for relaxation, fun ,reunited and love. 
WISH US HAPPY BIRTHDAY WORLD!!! 

VQ



1 comment: